What the analysts say - Concern over US clouds Delhaize results
Belgium-based retailer Delhaize Group this morning (7 March) reported a drop in profits in 2012 as costs from store closures and impairment charges hit its bottom line. The retailer also cut its full-year gross dividend. Analysts gave a relatively upbeat view of the results but pointed to concerns over the group's US operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"