What the analysts say - The verdict on Asda's Q2
UK retailer Asda yesterday (16 August) booked an increase in second-quarter sales but sales slowed in the most recent three months of its financial year. CEO Andy Clarke said he was "proud" of the retailer's performance in the quarter, but analysts generally gave a mixed view of the performance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Briefing: How is gluten-free faring in Europe?
- Happy Family CEO on baby and beyond
- Pricing, productivity pay off for Mondelez
- BRICs and beyond: Kam Tai's Chinese growth story
- Analysis: Unilever's global ice cream push
- Mondelez Mexico investment to hit 600 US jobs
- Lactalis surpasses Danone on dairy league table
- Mondelez "cautiously optimistic" on China
- Unilever launches Magnum chocolates line
- Mondelez profits down but gives guidance boost