What the analysts say - The verdict on Asda's Q2
UK retailer Asda yesterday (16 August) booked an increase in second-quarter sales but sales slowed in the most recent three months of its financial year. CEO Andy Clarke said he was "proud" of the retailer's performance in the quarter, but analysts generally gave a mixed view of the performance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 174-page eBook ‘Food For Thought’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- just-food's pick: Top trends at Fancy Food Show
- What Grexit could mean for the food industry
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- Focus: Can General Mills improve US retail sales?
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims
- US performance weighs on General Mills
- Hovis "mulls Irish Pride Bakeries takeover"