UK: What's so "hot" about IngredientsNet.com?
This week, IngredientsNet.com has been voted "hottest start up company" by Tornado-Insider.com Magazine, Europe's top networking tool for the entrepreneurial and investment community.IngredientsNet.com is the pioneering B2B e-procurement solutions provider, combing in-depth knowledge of the food industry and the very latest developments in technology to provide tailored e-procurement solutions to food industry professionals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs