AUSTRALIA: Wheat growers welcome delay in US farm bill
Australian wheat growers have welcomed the news of a delay in the passing of a ten-year US farm bill, revealing that they will now take advantage of the opportunity to try and convince the US Senate to change its plans for the bill, in particular its passage of huge subsidies to US farmers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast