USA: Wheaties honors American champions
Special-edition boxes pay tribute to three top U.S. performers in Sydney The competition has concluded, the medals have been awarded, and today Wheaties answered the call of American sports fans. At a press conference in Sydney, Wheaties unveiled a series of three special-edition packages honoring the newest American champions, commemorating the achievements of swimmer Brooke Bennett, pole vaulter Stacy Dragila, and diver Laura Wilkinson.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance