USA: Wheaties honors American champions
Special-edition boxes pay tribute to three top U.S. performers in Sydney The competition has concluded, the medals have been awarded, and today Wheaties answered the call of American sports fans. At a press conference in Sydney, Wheaties unveiled a series of three special-edition packages honoring the newest American champions, commemorating the achievements of swimmer Brooke Bennett, pole vaulter Stacy Dragila, and diver Laura Wilkinson.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action