USA: Wheaties teams with Buick in Tiger Woods golf promotion
Cereals giant General Mills has teamed up with automotive company Buick to launch a golf promotion featuring Tiger Woods on 18-ounce boxes of Wheaties. From this month, consumers will get two free special-edition Nike Golf Balls when they buy two boxes of Wheaties, and stand to win a new Buick Rendezvous CXL vehicle. Twenty-five Wheaties promotional prize packs will also be awarded.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning