USA: Wheaties teams with Buick in Tiger Woods golf promotion
Cereals giant General Mills has teamed up with automotive company Buick to launch a golf promotion featuring Tiger Woods on 18-ounce boxes of Wheaties. From this month, consumers will get two free special-edition Nike Golf Balls when they buy two boxes of Wheaties, and stand to win a new Buick Rendezvous CXL vehicle. Twenty-five Wheaties promotional prize packs will also be awarded.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund