UK: Where east meets west - the Quick Curry Fix on the phone
When Patricia Forbes happened upon an old family recipe, little could she have known that she had also stumbled upon a modern day revolution in the world of ethnic food. Forbes shared the find with neighbour and friend Charlotte Hart, and Bombay Bangers was born. The Buckinghamshire-based twosome set about developing and marketing an entirely new range of sausages that represented the best in fusion cooking; the tastes of India with the well-loved format of British cuisine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations