UK: Where east meets west - the Quick Curry Fix on the phone
When Patricia Forbes happened upon an old family recipe, little could she have known that she had also stumbled upon a modern day revolution in the world of ethnic food. Forbes shared the find with neighbour and friend Charlotte Hart, and Bombay Bangers was born. The Buckinghamshire-based twosome set about developing and marketing an entirely new range of sausages that represented the best in fusion cooking; the tastes of India with the well-loved format of British cuisine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs