UK: Whittard launches new website to sell tea and coffee online
UK tea and coffee retailer Whittard of Chelsea has launched a new website to replace its old online offering and make it easier to use. "Whittard had a site which worked but wasn't very easy to use," says Bob Grindley, director of e-InBusiness, which built the site in five weeks: "You often hear that what you see is what you get, but with e-commerce what you don't see is what you really need."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project