UK: Whittard launches new website to sell tea and coffee online
UK tea and coffee retailer Whittard of Chelsea has launched a new website to replace its old online offering and make it easier to use. "Whittard had a site which worked but wasn't very easy to use," says Bob Grindley, director of e-InBusiness, which built the site in five weeks: "You often hear that what you see is what you get, but with e-commerce what you don't see is what you really need."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1