UK: Whittard launches office coffee service
UK coffee and tea retailer Whittard of Chelsea is piloting a new service providing its tea and coffee range in office workplaces. 'Whittard at Work' was launched several weeks ago and aims to improve the quality of the tea and coffee consumed by office staff. Whittard makes a limited range of its products available in-office, and then bills the host company for the amount consumed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea