UK: Whittard of Chelsea mulls expansion into China, Russia
UK tea and coffee retailer Whittard of Chelsea is reported to be planning to open an outlet in Moscow and looking into the possiblilty of expanding to China. The company, which also plans to open another 50 outlets in the UK, is to fund the expansion from cash it hopes to have after Christmas, reported the Observer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli