WORLD: WHO holds talks with food industry reps over healthy eating strategy
The World Health Organisation has held talks with representatives of the food and drink industry to discuss the promotion of healthier eating habits. Director general Gro Harlem Brundtland said the talks, which were attended by senior figures from companies such as Nestlé, Unilever, Kellogg, Cadbury Schweppes and McDonald's, were a "positive beginning".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses