WORLD: WHO holds talks with food industry reps over healthy eating strategy
The World Health Organisation has held talks with representatives of the food and drink industry to discuss the promotion of healthier eating habits. Director general Gro Harlem Brundtland said the talks, which were attended by senior figures from companies such as Nestlé, Unilever, Kellogg, Cadbury Schweppes and McDonald's, were a "positive beginning".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods