USA: Whole Foods Market and Gaiam to Merge Internet Operations; Gaiam.com Becomes the LOHAS Industry Leader
Whole Foods Market Inc. and Gaiam, Inc. announced today they have merged their Internet properties into a newly formed company named Gaiam.com, Inc. Following the merger, Gaiam will own 50.1% of Gaiam.com, Inc. and Amrion, Inc., formerly WholePeople.com, an 80% owned subsidiary of Whole Foods Market will own the remaining 49.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review