USA: Whole Foods Market and Gaiam to Merge Internet Operations; Gaiam.com Becomes the LOHAS Industry Leader
Whole Foods Market Inc. and Gaiam, Inc. announced today they have merged their Internet properties into a newly formed company named Gaiam.com, Inc. Following the merger, Gaiam will own 50.1% of Gaiam.com, Inc. and Amrion, Inc., formerly WholePeople.com, an 80% owned subsidiary of Whole Foods Market will own the remaining 49.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival