USA: Whole Foods Market announces third quarter 2001 operating results; comparable store sales increase a healthy 10%
Whole Foods Market, Inc. (Nasdaq: WFMI) yesterday reported sales and earnings for the third quarter ended July 1, 2001. Stock split-adjusted results from operations for the twelve and forty week periods are as follows (in millions except percentages and per share data):
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery