USA: Whole Foods Market becomes first US retailer to carry eco-labelled Alaska
Whole Foods Market has become the first US retailer to carry Alaska salmon bearing the Marine Stewardship Council's (MSC) sustainability eco-label. The eco-label offers consumers a quick and easy way to identify the best environmental choices in seafood - those which are harvested in ways which do not lead to overfishing or destruction of the marine ecosystem.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre