USA: Whole Foods Market becomes first US retailer to carry eco-labelled Alaska
Whole Foods Market has become the first US retailer to carry Alaska salmon bearing the Marine Stewardship Council's (MSC) sustainability eco-label. The eco-label offers consumers a quick and easy way to identify the best environmental choices in seafood - those which are harvested in ways which do not lead to overfishing or destruction of the marine ecosystem.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs