USA: Whole Foods Market Inc. helps shape USDA's new national organic standards
Whole Foods Market Inc. (Nasdaq:WFMI), the world's leading natural and organic food retailer, today hosted the USDA's announcement of new National Organic Standards at its recently opened central Washington, D.C. location. The company, celebrating its 20th year of business, has played an integral part in the development of the standards as the first national food retailer invited to join the USDA advisory board and as a key member of the Organic Trade Association. Whole Foods Market works closely with hundreds of small and large organic farmers throughout the United States, in many cases helping to create the first market window for them.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review