USA: Whole Foods Market Inc. helps shape USDA's new national organic standards
Whole Foods Market Inc. (Nasdaq:WFMI), the world's leading natural and organic food retailer, today hosted the USDA's announcement of new National Organic Standards at its recently opened central Washington, D.C. location. The company, celebrating its 20th year of business, has played an integral part in the development of the standards as the first national food retailer invited to join the USDA advisory board and as a key member of the Organic Trade Association. Whole Foods Market works closely with hundreds of small and large organic farmers throughout the United States, in many cases helping to create the first market window for them.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target