USA: Whole Foods Market show organic growth (COMMENT)
While the performance of America's mainstream supermarkets continues to languish, year-on-year sales at Whole Foods Market have been growing at a double-digit rate since 1998. However, the strength of Whole Foods' organic home market is attracting intense competition - which will increase the pressure on the company to cut costs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti