USA: Whole Living active distributor force exceeds 20,000
Whole Living, Inc. (OTC-BB: WLIV), dba Brain Garden, is pleased to announce the total number of active distributors and preferred customers has now exceeded 20,000 worldwide. The company added over 1,000 new distributors and preferred customers in September. An active distributor is defined as one who has ordered product for resale or for personal use within the past six months. "We are extremely pleased with the growth of our distributor base and our preferred customer base. This is our most valuable asset and the key to our future growth," commented Whole Living President Ron Williams. "Very few companies in our industry are matching our growth. Our goal is to have 25,000 active people before the end of the year. With our official Australia launch later this month and some exciting things going on in both in the U.S. and Canada, that goal looks attainable." Whole Living, Inc. (OTC-BB:WLIV) is a provider of home-based business systems and a premier natural foods nutrition direct selling company, with premium products reaching consumers throughout the USA, Canada, and Australia. For additional information, visit the company website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review