USA: Whole Living active distributor force exceeds 20,000
Whole Living, Inc. (OTC-BB: WLIV), dba Brain Garden, is pleased to announce the total number of active distributors and preferred customers has now exceeded 20,000 worldwide. The company added over 1,000 new distributors and preferred customers in September. An active distributor is defined as one who has ordered product for resale or for personal use within the past six months. "We are extremely pleased with the growth of our distributor base and our preferred customer base. This is our most valuable asset and the key to our future growth," commented Whole Living President Ron Williams. "Very few companies in our industry are matching our growth. Our goal is to have 25,000 active people before the end of the year. With our official Australia launch later this month and some exciting things going on in both in the U.S. and Canada, that goal looks attainable." Whole Living, Inc. (OTC-BB:WLIV) is a provider of home-based business systems and a premier natural foods nutrition direct selling company, with premium products reaching consumers throughout the USA, Canada, and Australia. For additional information, visit the company website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife