USA: Whole Living announces 10% increase in July revenues
Whole Living, Inc. (OTC-BB:WLIV), dba Brain Garden, announced estimated revenues of $550,760 for July. That is a 10% increase compared to sales for July of 2000. Whole Living also announced that it cut its losses by over 70% compared to the average monthly loss during the first six months of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth