USA: Whole Living announces 20% increase in revenues
Whole Living, Inc. (OTC-BB:WLIV), dba Brain Garden, announced yesterday an increase of 20% in June 2001 revenues over June of 2000. The estimated revenues for June of 2001 are $529,648. "Summer tends to be a bit slower in direct sales and it says a lot that we see this type of increase," stated Ron Williams, President of Whole Living Inc. "To see the continuing growth is very encouraging." Factor's for Brian Garden's continued growth are the increase in new distributor sign ups in the US and Canadian markets, the companies pre-launch into Japan earlier this year as well as the product manufacturing facility that has been established in Melbourne, Australia. This facility allows all Australian distributors and shortly all Japan Distributors to receive their product for less, due to decreased shipping cost and delivery in a more timely manner.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti