USA: Whole Living Australia business sees dramatic increase
Whole Living, Inc. (OTC-BB: WLIV), dba Brain Garden, yesterday made several announcements regarding the development of its business in Australia. For the month of November, revenues from Australia operations increased by 35% over the previous month of October. ``We are very excited about our monthly revenue growth in Australia,'' commented Whole Living President, Ron Williams. ``We sold about a quarter of a million dollars of product there last month. Nearly 1,000 Australian distributors have are on our Autoship program, which means they have agreed to purchase each month a substantial amount of our products. That number has increased by about 500% since our pre-launch in July.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre