USA: Whole Living Australia business sees dramatic increase
Whole Living, Inc. (OTC-BB: WLIV), dba Brain Garden, yesterday made several announcements regarding the development of its business in Australia. For the month of November, revenues from Australia operations increased by 35% over the previous month of October. ``We are very excited about our monthly revenue growth in Australia,'' commented Whole Living President, Ron Williams. ``We sold about a quarter of a million dollars of product there last month. Nearly 1,000 Australian distributors have are on our Autoship program, which means they have agreed to purchase each month a substantial amount of our products. That number has increased by about 500% since our pre-launch in July.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs