USA: Whole Living Australia business sees dramatic increase
Whole Living, Inc. (OTC-BB: WLIV), dba Brain Garden, yesterday made several announcements regarding the development of its business in Australia. For the month of November, revenues from Australia operations increased by 35% over the previous month of October. ``We are very excited about our monthly revenue growth in Australia,'' commented Whole Living President, Ron Williams. ``We sold about a quarter of a million dollars of product there last month. Nearly 1,000 Australian distributors have are on our Autoship program, which means they have agreed to purchase each month a substantial amount of our products. That number has increased by about 500% since our pre-launch in July.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund