USA: Whole Living continues impressive growth in August
Whole Living, Inc. (OTC-BB: WLIV), dba Brain Garden, announced continued strong growth in revenues. Gross sales in August exceeded $600,000, up nearly 20% from the previous month. "Our growth continues to accelerate," remarked Brain Garden Sr. Vice President Bill Turnbull. " Our monthly sales grew by just under 60 percent over the past three months. When you consider that summer is traditionally a very soft period for direct selling companies, we are happy about our results. The marketplace is telling us that we are doing something right." Brain Garden President Ron Williams is convinced the rate of growth will continue to accelerate. "We expect our growth rate to accelerate during the next several months for two reasons. First, we expect to see some impressive growth in our U.S. business beginning the second half of September. And second, we will be formally launching our business in Australia beginning the middle of October." Whole Living, Inc. (OTC-BB: WLIV) is a provider of home-based business systems and one of the premier direct sellers of all natural, whole food snack products and essential oils, with premium products reaching consumers throughout the USA , Canada and Australia. For additional information, visit the company website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review