USA: Whole Living recruits top Japanese distributor
Whole Living, Inc. (OTC-BB:WLIV), dba Brain Garden, announced that Ms. Yoko Toyokawa, a top direct marketing leader in Japan, has joined Brain Garden. Ms. Toyokawa has over 10 years of direct sales/marketing experience. "Recruiting Ms. Toyokawa to become a member of Brain Garden Japan was critical for our immediate successes there," says Ron Williams, President of Whole Living, Inc. "We consider this a milestone achievement and look forward to having her on our team. Her experience and contacts will facilitate our fast expansion into Japan."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin