USA: Whole Living sees 81% increase in Japan sales
AMERICAN FORK, Utah--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Whole Living, Inc. (OTCBB:WLIV - news), dba Brain Garden, announced that sales in Japan for the month of December increased 81% compared to November. ``After a lot of hard work, we feel like we are now going to see the rapid growth that we have expected from Japan,'' said Ron Williams, President of Whole Living, Inc. ``We knew that there would be some challenges entering Japan. It is the best direct sales market in the world and there are many things, legally and logistically, that a company needs to do to be successful. With everything that we have accomplished this year in Japan, including establishing a distributor training center, product registration, and a warehouse/fulfillment center in Tokyo, we are excited to now simply support the growth.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife