USA: Whole Living sees 81% increase in Japan sales
AMERICAN FORK, Utah--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Whole Living, Inc. (OTCBB:WLIV - news), dba Brain Garden, announced that sales in Japan for the month of December increased 81% compared to November. ``After a lot of hard work, we feel like we are now going to see the rapid growth that we have expected from Japan,'' said Ron Williams, President of Whole Living, Inc. ``We knew that there would be some challenges entering Japan. It is the best direct sales market in the world and there are many things, legally and logistically, that a company needs to do to be successful. With everything that we have accomplished this year in Japan, including establishing a distributor training center, product registration, and a warehouse/fulfillment center in Tokyo, we are excited to now simply support the growth.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery