USA: Whole Living sees 81% increase in Japan sales
AMERICAN FORK, Utah--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Whole Living, Inc. (OTCBB:WLIV - news), dba Brain Garden, announced that sales in Japan for the month of December increased 81% compared to November. ``After a lot of hard work, we feel like we are now going to see the rapid growth that we have expected from Japan,'' said Ron Williams, President of Whole Living, Inc. ``We knew that there would be some challenges entering Japan. It is the best direct sales market in the world and there are many things, legally and logistically, that a company needs to do to be successful. With everything that we have accomplished this year in Japan, including establishing a distributor training center, product registration, and a warehouse/fulfillment center in Tokyo, we are excited to now simply support the growth.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund