USA: Whole Living sees 81% increase in Japan sales
AMERICAN FORK, Utah--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Whole Living, Inc. (OTCBB:WLIV - news), dba Brain Garden, announced that sales in Japan for the month of December increased 81% compared to November. ``After a lot of hard work, we feel like we are now going to see the rapid growth that we have expected from Japan,'' said Ron Williams, President of Whole Living, Inc. ``We knew that there would be some challenges entering Japan. It is the best direct sales market in the world and there are many things, legally and logistically, that a company needs to do to be successful. With everything that we have accomplished this year in Japan, including establishing a distributor training center, product registration, and a warehouse/fulfillment center in Tokyo, we are excited to now simply support the growth.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review