USA: Whole Living sees July revenue exceed US$1.1m for the first time
Utah-based whole-foods nutrition company Whole Living has announced that the preliminary July revenue result for its subsidiary The Brain Garden is US$720,000, and combined July revenues are in excess of US$1.1m for the first time. "The Brain Garden is seeing the results of the significant developments that we had in the first half of the year. We made some strategic investments and opened new distribution channels", said Ron Williams, president of Whole Living.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti