USA: Whole Living's Brain Garden begins European launch with UK shipping
American Fork, Utah-based Brain Garden, a wholly-owned subsidiary of whole-foods nutrition company Whole Living, is to begin its European expansion by laying the framework for a launch into the UK. The formal launch will take place in late 2002. Brain Garden has recently announced a fulfillment center in Canada and an in-house manufacturing plant in Australia, as they begin their rapid global expansion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action