USA: Whole Living's Brain Garden begins European launch with UK shipping
American Fork, Utah-based Brain Garden, a wholly-owned subsidiary of whole-foods nutrition company Whole Living, is to begin its European expansion by laying the framework for a launch into the UK. The formal launch will take place in late 2002. Brain Garden has recently announced a fulfillment center in Canada and an in-house manufacturing plant in Australia, as they begin their rapid global expansion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units