USA: Whole Living's Brain Garden begins European launch with UK shipping
American Fork, Utah-based Brain Garden, a wholly-owned subsidiary of whole-foods nutrition company Whole Living, is to begin its European expansion by laying the framework for a launch into the UK. The formal launch will take place in late 2002. Brain Garden has recently announced a fulfillment center in Canada and an in-house manufacturing plant in Australia, as they begin their rapid global expansion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations