USA: Whole Living's monthly recurring revenues up 22%
American Fork, Utah- based Whole Living and its wholly-owned nutrition subsidiary, Brain Garden, yesterday [Tuesday] announced a significant increase in monthly customer orders. May 2002 customer orders in excess of US$120 grew by 22%, while customer orders greater than US$240 increased 24% compared to April 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre