USA: Wholesale milk prices on rise across nation
Following some of the lowest milk prices in the past 20 years, a nationwide increase in the wholesale or "farm" milk price will take affect today. The adjustment of 6 cents per gallon raises California's farm milk price to $1.38, up 6 cents from last month, but down 4 cents from January of this year. Not unique to California, the higher price mirrors similar increases that take effect nationwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix