USA: Wholesale milk prices on rise across nation
Following some of the lowest milk prices in the past 20 years, a nationwide increase in the wholesale or "farm" milk price will take affect today. The adjustment of 6 cents per gallon raises California's farm milk price to $1.38, up 6 cents from last month, but down 4 cents from January of this year. Not unique to California, the higher price mirrors similar increases that take effect nationwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods