USA: Wholesale milk prices on rise across nation
Following some of the lowest milk prices in the past 20 years, a nationwide increase in the wholesale or "farm" milk price will take affect today. The adjustment of 6 cents per gallon raises California's farm milk price to $1.38, up 6 cents from last month, but down 4 cents from January of this year. Not unique to California, the higher price mirrors similar increases that take effect nationwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant