UK: Who's really who in Global Grocery Retailing? IGD Global Retail Index Revealed
Most global retailer lists focus on turnover size only, but not any more. Exclusive research published today by IGD seeks to give a more considered ranking of the world's global retailers. The IGD Global Retail Index includes a combination of "hard" and "soft" factors which IGD believes determine whether a retailer can be considered as being truly global.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega