UK: Who's really who in Global Grocery Retailing? IGD Global Retail Index Revealed
Most global retailer lists focus on turnover size only, but not any more. Exclusive research published today by IGD seeks to give a more considered ranking of the world's global retailers. The IGD Global Retail Index includes a combination of "hard" and "soft" factors which IGD believes determine whether a retailer can be considered as being truly global.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival