CANADA: Wiens to serve third term as SWP president and chairman
Saskatchewan Wheat Pool's (SWP) board of directors has affirmed Marvin Wiens to the position of president and chairman of the board for his third consecutive term. Wiens has been a director of the agri-business co-operative since 1984 and also serves on the boards of several organizations within agriculture and the business community. Wiens has actively supported senior management in the implementation of an aggressive strategy to refocus core business operations and strengthen SWP's financial position.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins