CANADA: Wiens to serve third term as SWP president and chairman
Saskatchewan Wheat Pool's (SWP) board of directors has affirmed Marvin Wiens to the position of president and chairman of the board for his third consecutive term. Wiens has been a director of the agri-business co-operative since 1984 and also serves on the boards of several organizations within agriculture and the business community. Wiens has actively supported senior management in the implementation of an aggressive strategy to refocus core business operations and strengthen SWP's financial position.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Why near-term takeover of Mead Johnson unlikely
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix