CANADA: Wiens to serve third term as SWP president and chairman
Saskatchewan Wheat Pool's (SWP) board of directors has affirmed Marvin Wiens to the position of president and chairman of the board for his third consecutive term. Wiens has been a director of the agri-business co-operative since 1984 and also serves on the boards of several organizations within agriculture and the business community. Wiens has actively supported senior management in the implementation of an aggressive strategy to refocus core business operations and strengthen SWP's financial position.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund