ISRAEL: G. Willi-Food International Ltd. (the 'Company') (Nasdaq: WILCF) Press Release
On May 28, 2000, the Company signed a Letter of Intent (the "Letter of Intent") with Messrs. David Robner, formerly president of E.C.I Telecom Ltd, an expert in the field of Hi-Tech and technology companies in Israel, and Yehuda Eliraz, senior economist engaged in the field of financial consulting to Hi-Tech and Technology companies, individuals unaffiliated with the Company (the "Advisors"). Pursuant to said Letter of Intent, the Advisors will provide the Company with advisory services in respect to potential investment opportunities in the areas of communication, hi-tech and technology. Pursuant to the letter of intent, the Company undertook to grant Mr. Robner and Mr. Eliraz options to purchase 120,000 and 80,000 ordinary shares of the Company respectively, at an exercise price of USD 4.5 per share, exercisable in three annual installments during a three year period from the granting date. The Letter of Intent is subject to the signing of a detailed and complete agreement between the parties and its approval by the Company's board of directors.Following are certain financial details for the first quarter of the year 2000, which the Company announced recently:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image