USA :Wild Blueberries ... Nature's Healthy Blue Food(TM) ... Emerge as Nutritional Superstars
When filling up that grocery cart think color, and lots of it. That's the message scientists are sending as a result of recent research focused on the pigments that give fruits and vegetables their color. With color becoming a marker for good health, Wild Blueberries, Nature's Healthy Blue Food(TM), become a smart choice for consumers looking to eat foods that help protect against aging, heart disease and cancer. In fact, USDA research has demonstrated that the deep blue pigments found in Wild Blueberries may make a significant contribution to our physical health and well being. Blueberries, ranked by the USDA as #1 in antioxidant activity when compared with 40 other commercially available fruits and vegetables, are an important part of a healthy diet.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review