USA/CANADA: Wild Blueberry Association launches global campaign
The Wild Blueberry Association of North America (WBANA) has launched a marketing and communications campaign aimed at educating consumers about the potential health benefits and properties associated with the colour blue and wild blueberries. "We see the colour story as the greatest opportunity in the marketplace for educating the consumer about the inherent benefits and value of fruits and vegetables," said WBANA executive director John Sauve: "The 'Power of Blue' campaign will encourage consumers to put Wild Blueberries at the top of their grocery list.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report