USA: Wild Oats Market reports 2.7% increase in Q3 sales
Leading national natural and organic foods retailer Wild Oats Markets has reported third quarter net income of US$2.2m. This compared to a net loss of $2.9m, in last year's third quarter. Sales in the third quarter ended 28 September 2002 increased 2.7% to $228.1m, compared to $222.2m in the third quarter of 2001, despite the sale and/or closure of eight stores during 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund