USA: Wild Oats Market reports 2.7% increase in Q3 sales
Leading national natural and organic foods retailer Wild Oats Markets has reported third quarter net income of US$2.2m. This compared to a net loss of $2.9m, in last year's third quarter. Sales in the third quarter ended 28 September 2002 increased 2.7% to $228.1m, compared to $222.2m in the third quarter of 2001, despite the sale and/or closure of eight stores during 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units