USA: Wild Oats Markets, Inc. announces the resignation of two board members
BOULDER, Colo./PRNewswire/ -- Wild Oats Markets, Inc. (Nasdaq: OATS - news), a leading national natural and organic foods retailer, today announced that Michael C. Gilliland and his wife, Elizabeth C. Cook, have resigned from the Board of Directors, effective December 6, 2001. The co-founders of Wild Oats said they are leaving the Board so that they may pursue other endeavors and diversify their investment portfolio.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund