USA: Wild Oats Markets, Inc. reports second quarter results
Wild Oats Markets, Inc. (Nasdaq: OATS) today reported its financial performance for the second quarter ended June 30, 2001. Financial Results The Company reported sales of $229.4 million for the second quarter of 2001, an increase of 7.8% over sales of $212.8 million for the same period in 2000. Sales for the six months then ended were $448.9 million, an increase of 5.9% over sales of $424.0 million in the same period of 2000. This sales increase in the second quarter was driven by a comparable store sales increase of 3.9%. For the year, sales in comparable stores increased 2.3%. The Company opened four new stores and closed one store in the first quarter of 2001. The Company opened or acquired 16 new stores, and closed or sold 20 stores in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group