USA: Wild Oats Markets, Inc. reports second quarter results
Wild Oats Markets, Inc. (Nasdaq: OATS) today reported its financial performance for the second quarter ended June 30, 2001. Financial Results The Company reported sales of $229.4 million for the second quarter of 2001, an increase of 7.8% over sales of $212.8 million for the same period in 2000. Sales for the six months then ended were $448.9 million, an increase of 5.9% over sales of $424.0 million in the same period of 2000. This sales increase in the second quarter was driven by a comparable store sales increase of 3.9%. For the year, sales in comparable stores increased 2.3%. The Company opened four new stores and closed one store in the first quarter of 2001. The Company opened or acquired 16 new stores, and closed or sold 20 stores in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review