USA: Wild Oats Markets names Chief Financial Officer
Edward Dunlap, Former Gap, Inc. Finance Director, Brings Extensive Financial Planning and Management Expertise to Complete Company's Executive Team BOULDER, Colo./PRNewswire/ -- Wild Oats Markets, Inc. (Nasdaq: OATS - news), a leading national natural and organic foods retailer, today announced Edward F. Dunlap has been named Chief Financial Officer of the Company, effective December 17, 2001. He succeeds Frances Rathke, who has served in the position on an interim basis since July of this year when former CFO, Mary Beth Lewis, left the Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth