USA: Wild Oats Markets reports profitable Q1
Boulder, Colorado-based Wild Oats Markets, the natural and organic foods retailer, has posted net income of US$668,000, US$0.03 per share, on sales up 6.2% to US$233m for its Q1 ended 30 March 2002. The sales gain was driven by 7.3% comparable store sales in the Q1, continuing the positive momentum established in 2001 with five successive quarters of same-store sales growth. Comparable store sales were 1% in the Q1 2001, 3.9% in the Q2 2001, 5.5% in the Q3 2001 and 5.7% in the Q4 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Freedom Foods Group nears M&A in Oz, North America
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020