USA: Wild Oats Markets reports profitable Q1
Boulder, Colorado-based Wild Oats Markets, the natural and organic foods retailer, has posted net income of US$668,000, US$0.03 per share, on sales up 6.2% to US$233m for its Q1 ended 30 March 2002. The sales gain was driven by 7.3% comparable store sales in the Q1, continuing the positive momentum established in 2001 with five successive quarters of same-store sales growth. Comparable store sales were 1% in the Q1 2001, 3.9% in the Q2 2001, 5.5% in the Q3 2001 and 5.7% in the Q4 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Pladis stepping up growth investments
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report