US: Wild Oats Markets reports strong Q4 and FY2005 results
US natural and organic food retailer Wild Oats Markets has reported a 7.2% net sales increase for the 2005 financial year, with net sales reaching US$1.1bn, and a net income of $3.2m $0.11 per diluted share, compared to a 2004 net loss of $1.37 per share in 2004.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival