US: Wild Oats Markets reports strong Q4 and FY2005 results
US natural and organic food retailer Wild Oats Markets has reported a 7.2% net sales increase for the 2005 financial year, with net sales reaching US$1.1bn, and a net income of $3.2m $0.11 per diluted share, compared to a 2004 net loss of $1.37 per share in 2004.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast