USA: Wild Oats Markets to denote 5% of sales to charities on 18 March
Natural and organic foods retailer Wild Oats Markets has announced that 5% of proceeds from its sales on 18 March will be donated to local nonprofit organisations. The Boulder, Colo-based company explained that 5% Days are a means to give something back to its stores' local communities and increase sales. Chief marketing officer Terry Maloy, said: "We feel this is our opportunity to give back to local organisations that really need our support.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales