USA: Wild Oats Markets to denote 5% of sales to charities on 18 March
Natural and organic foods retailer Wild Oats Markets has announced that 5% of proceeds from its sales on 18 March will be donated to local nonprofit organisations. The Boulder, Colo-based company explained that 5% Days are a means to give something back to its stores' local communities and increase sales. Chief marketing officer Terry Maloy, said: "We feel this is our opportunity to give back to local organisations that really need our support.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs