USA: Wild Oats reports Q2 and H1 2002 sales up
Boulder, Colo.-based Wild Oats Markets, chain of natural and organic foods stores across the US and Canada, has posted net income of US$1.5m (US$0.06 /share) for its Q2 ended 29 June, on sales of US$236.2m. This compares to a net loss of (US$38.1m) ((US$1.55)/diluted share) on sales of US$229.4m in the Q2 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves