USA: Wild Oats reports Q4 net profit
US organic and natural foods retailer has posted fourth-quarter net profit of US$2.6m, compared with a loss of $2.8m in the year-ago period. The Colorado-based company said sales were down slightly to $221.8m from $222.1m in the fourth quarter of 2001. The company also said it plans to open ten stores in 2003, between 15 and 20 stores in 2004 and between 20 and 25 stores in 2005, reported Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target