USA: Wild Oats signs distribution pact with Tree of Life
Boulder, Colo.-based Wild Oats Markets, a US natural and organic foods retailer, has signed a distribution contract with Tree of Life, the natural products distributing arm of Dutch food group Koninklijke Wessanen. From 1 September 2002 for three years, Tree of Life will be the primary national distribution partner for Wild Oats.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units