SWEDEN: Wilh. Sonesson to buy fruit & veg importer Direktlivsgruppen
Swedish health product group Wilh. Sonesson has announced plans to acquire compatriot fruit and vegetable importer and wholesaler Direktlivsgruppen . Sonesson will pay SKr3.7m U=(US$404,000) for the acquisition, which is set to complete at the beginning of September. The deal sees the issue of 250,000 new shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs