SWEDEN: Wilh. Sonesson to buy fruit & veg importer Direktlivsgruppen
Swedish health product group Wilh. Sonesson has announced plans to acquire compatriot fruit and vegetable importer and wholesaler Direktlivsgruppen . Sonesson will pay SKr3.7m U=(US$404,000) for the acquisition, which is set to complete at the beginning of September. The deal sees the issue of 250,000 new shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO