UK: Will Sainsbury ever sell Homebase?
Speculation is keen on the outcome of buyout talks for UK supermarket group Sainsbury's DIY subsidiary Homebase , as industry analysts assess the reasons why completion of a deal has been so long in coming. Homebase has been up for grabs since the beginning of this summer, yet despite an initial flurry of European interest, the current talks with the financial buyer
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry