ISRAEL: Willi-Food predicts 2014 sales growth of 17%
Willi Foods predicts revenue increases of 17% this year
G Willi-Food has announced it expects sales revenue growth of approximately 17% this year based on a preliminary assessment of the financial results.
"In the 2013 fiscal year we were able to continue to attract new customers as well as maintain our strong customer base by providing quality products that have come to represent our brand," commented chairman of Willi-Food, Zwi Williger. "We intend to continue the positive gains we have made and continue developing our product line in the current fiscal year."
At the end of last year, the company posted an increase if 61.9% in the nine months to 30 September.
At the time Williger attributed the improvement in Willi-Foods' financial results to its strategy to organically grow its customer base and product lines while at the same tiome expanding its margins.
G. Willi-Food International Ltd. is an Israeli-based company specialising in kosher food products.
Canadean's "G. Willi-Food International Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major p...
Synopsis The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global meat market during March 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the lat...
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- M&A Watch: Who could be on 3G Capital's radar?
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- The challenge of digital marketing and ROI
- UPDATE: Heinz, Kraft strike merger agreement
- Fatal explosion at French desserts firm Senagral
- Kraft "in buyout talks" with Heinz owner 3G
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Buffett: Kraft Heinz to withstand health focus