ISRAEL: Willi-Food predicts 2014 sales growth of 17%
Willi Foods predicts revenue increases of 17% this year
G Willi-Food has announced it expects sales revenue growth of approximately 17% this year based on a preliminary assessment of the financial results.
"In the 2013 fiscal year we were able to continue to attract new customers as well as maintain our strong customer base by providing quality products that have come to represent our brand," commented chairman of Willi-Food, Zwi Williger. "We intend to continue the positive gains we have made and continue developing our product line in the current fiscal year."
At the end of last year, the company posted an increase if 61.9% in the nine months to 30 September.
At the time Williger attributed the improvement in Willi-Foods' financial results to its strategy to organically grow its customer base and product lines while at the same tiome expanding its margins.
G. Willi-Food International Ltd. is an Israeli-based company specialising in kosher food products.
Canadean's "G. Willi-Food International Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major p...
Synopsis The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global meat market during March 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the lat...
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- Why Mars rice plan not just crop-ticking exercise
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- Interview: Ritter sees growth potential in US, EU
- ConAgra Foods split - what could happen next?
- Pinnacle to buy Boulder Brands in $975m deal
- Genius Foods buys UK gluten-free firm Chapel Foods
- Maple Leaf Foods to cut over 400 jobs
- Nestle combats Thai seafood supply forced labour
- Hovis plans cuts amid anxiety over UK bread demand