USA: William Merrigan Joins Fleming as Senior Vice President of Logistics
Fleming (NYSE: FLM) announced today that William Merrigan has joined the company as Senior Vice President of Logistics. Merrigan will report to Steve Davis, Executive Vice President and President, Wholesale. Merrigan served as Senior Vice President of Logistics for Nash Finch Company since 1998. Prior to this he was with Wakefern Food Corporation from 1986 to 1998 holding senior level positions including Vice President of Logistics and Transportation. Merrigan also served in senior distribution capacities at Great Atlantic and Pacific Tea Company and Grand Union Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw