USA: William Merrigan Joins Fleming as Senior Vice President of Logistics
Fleming (NYSE: FLM) announced today that William Merrigan has joined the company as Senior Vice President of Logistics. Merrigan will report to Steve Davis, Executive Vice President and President, Wholesale. Merrigan served as Senior Vice President of Logistics for Nash Finch Company since 1998. Prior to this he was with Wakefern Food Corporation from 1986 to 1998 holding senior level positions including Vice President of Logistics and Transportation. Merrigan also served in senior distribution capacities at Great Atlantic and Pacific Tea Company and Grand Union Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning