USA: William Merrigan Joins Fleming as Senior Vice President of Logistics
Fleming (NYSE: FLM) announced today that William Merrigan has joined the company as Senior Vice President of Logistics. Merrigan will report to Steve Davis, Executive Vice President and President, Wholesale. Merrigan served as Senior Vice President of Logistics for Nash Finch Company since 1998. Prior to this he was with Wakefern Food Corporation from 1986 to 1998 holding senior level positions including Vice President of Logistics and Transportation. Merrigan also served in senior distribution capacities at Great Atlantic and Pacific Tea Company and Grand Union Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods