USA: William Merrigan Joins Fleming as Senior Vice President of Logistics
Fleming (NYSE: FLM) announced today that William Merrigan has joined the company as Senior Vice President of Logistics. Merrigan will report to Steve Davis, Executive Vice President and President, Wholesale. Merrigan served as Senior Vice President of Logistics for Nash Finch Company since 1998. Prior to this he was with Wakefern Food Corporation from 1986 to 1998 holding senior level positions including Vice President of Logistics and Transportation. Merrigan also served in senior distribution capacities at Great Atlantic and Pacific Tea Company and Grand Union Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk