FRANCE: William Saurin parent invests in logistics hub
French food processing group Turenne Lafayette, which makes ready-made dishes brands under the William Saurin, Garbit and Petitjean brands as well as producing supermarkets' own brands, is investing EUR15m (US$17.7m) in the construction of a logistics hub at Chateau Thierry, located around 100 kms north-east of Paris.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch