RUSSIA/UKRAINE: Wimm-Bill-Dann acquires 76% stake in Ukrainian milk plant
Russian juice and dairy company Wimm-Bill-Dann (WBD) Foods has announced the acquisition of a 76% stake in the Buryn Powdered Milk Plant in the Sumy region of the Ukraine for around US$1.7m. The acquisition, which will give WBD its own powdered milk production facility in the strategic Ukrainian market, was made in an aim to strengthen the company's presence in the Ukraine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega