RUSSIA/UKRAINE: Wimm-Bill-Dann acquires 76% stake in Ukrainian milk plant
Russian juice and dairy company Wimm-Bill-Dann (WBD) Foods has announced the acquisition of a 76% stake in the Buryn Powdered Milk Plant in the Sumy region of the Ukraine for around US$1.7m. The acquisition, which will give WBD its own powdered milk production facility in the strategic Ukrainian market, was made in an aim to strengthen the company's presence in the Ukraine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid