RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann announces Q1 and full-year 2001 financial results
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC today announced its financial and operational results for the three months ended 31 March, 2002 and the full year ended 31 December, 2001. During the first quarter of 2002, Wimm-Bill-Dann successfully raised net proceeds of approximately US$161.7m via an Initial Public Offering on the New York Stock Exchange on 8 February, to fund further growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat