RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann announces Q1 and full-year 2001 financial results
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC today announced its financial and operational results for the three months ended 31 March, 2002 and the full year ended 31 December, 2001. During the first quarter of 2002, Wimm-Bill-Dann successfully raised net proceeds of approximately US$161.7m via an Initial Public Offering on the New York Stock Exchange on 8 February, to fund further growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs