RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann announces Q1 and full-year 2001 financial results
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC today announced its financial and operational results for the three months ended 31 March, 2002 and the full year ended 31 December, 2001. During the first quarter of 2002, Wimm-Bill-Dann successfully raised net proceeds of approximately US$161.7m via an Initial Public Offering on the New York Stock Exchange on 8 February, to fund further growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill