RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann announces Q1 and full-year 2001 financial results
Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods OJSC today announced its financial and operational results for the three months ended 31 March, 2002 and the full year ended 31 December, 2001. During the first quarter of 2002, Wimm-Bill-Dann successfully raised net proceeds of approximately US$161.7m via an Initial Public Offering on the New York Stock Exchange on 8 February, to fund further growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund