RUSSIA: Wimm-Bill-Dann buys control of Samara region dairy firm
Russian diary giant Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods has paid close to US$2.3m for the controlling 50.87% stake in dairy company Novokuibyshevskmoloko in the Samara region. Novokuibyshevskmoloko, which produces powdered low-fat milk, milk and sour-milk products, will see its capacity expanded from 60 tonnes per day to 170-200 tonnes per day by 2005, under plans revealed by Wimm-Bill-Dann.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Hershey steps up work on calories